Browhill Nursing Home
IPM Limited were appointed by Barclays Wealth to ensure the build of the nursing home was kept within a budget of £1m.The project consisted of extensions and alterations to an existing nursing home comprising a single story extension to the rear of the property with a pitched roof. The extension provides 8 bedrooms (Net gain 7 beds). The development also included alterations to a rear wall of the existing home to provide access and tie in with the existing structure.IPM Limited had various tasks which they needed to provide.These included:
- Prepare an initial report including a review of the budget, cash flow, programme, procurement strategy, plans and specifications, contract documentation, contractor and consultant appointments, statutory consents, project insurances, environmental and site investigation reports.
- Provide periodic monitoring of progress throughout the construction period including attendance at site meetings and inspection of the development on a regular basis, monitoring of the costs of the development and approval of interim valuations and providing periodic reports on progress to coincide with drawdown requests from the developer.
- Monitoring the completion of construction works, attend practical completion and sectional completions and provide the bank with a list of defects and a final report within a month of completion.
The project was completed to a high standard exceeding the client’s expectation
IPM Limited are an Independent Project Management company based in the Channel Islands and offers public and private sector clients professional, unbiased personal and detailed attention for their infrastructure and property projects.IPM Limited provided property and cost management services to oversee the build of the nursing home extension.
- Browhill Nursing Home
- Barclays Wealth
- Start Design:
- July 2011
- May 2011
- Project Value:
- Services Provided:
- Project and Cost Managment
- For further information on this Project please Contact:
- David Mason
- T: 01534 752752
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org