Capita co-location, Jersey
On behalf of Capita Fiduciary, IPM Limited carried out a due diligence report and negotiated the agreement to lease. Following its acceptance, IPM Ltd managed the design and cost of the scheme and the execution of the fitting-out works which included: :-
- Assembly of the client’s brief,
- Preparation of overall cost plan and programme.
- Appointment of the consultant’s team
- Developing the fit out design and spec to meet Developer’s Information Required Schedule through regular client and design team meetings
- Monitoring the base build construction works against programme and budget
- Administering the fit out project and inspecting the works, attending progress meetings, controlling tenants variation and agreed valuation
- During the programme, Capita’s occupancy requirements increased due to the acquisition of Price Waterhouse. These changes were incorporated with minimal impact on programme and contained within the overall budget.
- Co-ordinating all direct contract, including roller filing, Audio Visual, desks, chairs, meeting furniture, blinds and signage.
This project was completed 4 weeks ahead of programme and within budget.
IPM Limited are an Independent Project Management company based in the Channel Islands and offers public and private sector clients professional, unbiased personal and detailed attention for their infrastructure and property projects.
Owing to the expansion of Capita Fiduciary Group’s business in Jersey, larger offices became necessary. This was achieved through the fitting-out of a newly constructed five storey building in the commercial centre of St Helier.
- Castle Street
- Capita Fiduciary
- Start Design:
- July 2006
- September 2006
- November 2007
- Project Value:
- £2 million
- SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Project and cost Management
- For further information on this Project please Contact:
- David Mason
- T: 01534 752752
- E: email@example.com