We are Project and Cost Managers
We provide project and cost management throughout the whole project life cycle from early concepts, business case and feasibility, through to project completion, handover and post project evaluation. Our aim is to deliver successful results through:
- Understanding the client's needs
- Planning the objectives
- Building, coordinating and motivating the project team
- Managing change and quality
Business Case and Feasibility
We believe that all projects should be supported by a sound business case. The Business Case must demonstrate the following key principles:
- The case for change and business fit
- Represent best value
- Commercial viability
A prime function of Development Monitoring is the early identification and quantification of risk. Through effective communication and commercial awareness, we fully brief our clients to avoid 'surprises' on completion. The process is typically delivered in three stages:
- Initial Due Diligence Report.
- Regular Development Reporting; The output is a concise report analysing cost, programme and quality issues, risks contractual documentation and compliance with the funding agreement.
- Close out reports.
Health and Safety Project Coordinator (HSPC)
IPM are also qualified to act in the capacity of Health and Safety Project Co-ordinators as per the Management in Contruction (Jersey) Regulations 2016. The team are currently undertaking this role for a number of significant domestic and commercial projects.
IPM are able to offer an independent lead consultant role, appointing the best possible team to deliver and best fit with the client's objectives.We will coordinate, monitor and supervise the team of consultants and be the main point of contact for communication between the client and the consultant team.
We offer unbiased professional Contract Administration services and are familiar with most standard forms of contract. We administer contracts in accordance with the Contract conditions and in an open and fair manner to ensure customer satisfaction and to minimise disputes.
We are able to act as the Employers Agent representing the Employer's interests in the construction process. We have undertaken this role on a number of projects including Design and Build projects where this important role is to ensure that the project is constructed in accordance with the Employers Requirements and to meet all applicable legal requirements.
- CVC Capital Partners Office fit-out IFC5
- Fit-Out Project Management
- Health and Safety Project Coordinator (HSPC)
- Brexit Transport Preparations
- Les Quennevais School HSPC Role
- Multi-Storey Car Park Modernisation
- College Gardens
- Future Hospital - Enabling Schemes
- Ports of Jersey - Asset Surveys
- 28 New Street Offices
- BNP Paribas MORE