IPM Limited were appointed by Lloyds TSB to ensure the build of Wesley Chapel was kept within a budget of £9m.The project consisted of a redevelopment and rebuild to the burnt down chapel in St Helier. The rebuild provides 48 apartments and 9 town houses. The period features have been kept at the front of the property.IPM Limited Limited had various tasks which they needed to provide.These included:
- Prepare an initial report including a review of the budget, cash flow, programme, procurement strategy, plans and specifications, contract documentation, contractor and consultant appointments, statutory consents, project insurances, environmental and site investigation reports.
- Provide periodic monitoring of progress throughout the construction period including attendance at site meetings and inspection of the development on a regular basis, monitoring of the costs of the development and approval of interim valuations and providing periodic reports on progress to coincide with drawdown requests from the developer.
- Monitoring the completion of construction works, attend practical completion and any sectional completions and provide the bank with a list of defects and a final report within a month of completion.
The project was completed ahead of schedule and within the £9m budget.
IPM are able to offer an independent lead consultant role, appointing the best possible team to deliver and best fit with the client's objectives. We will coordinate, monitor and supervise the team of consultants and be the main point of contact for communication between the client and the consultant team.IPM Limited provided property and cost management services to the build 48 Apartments, 9 town houses, underground parking and ancillary works.
- Wesley Street
- Lloyds TSB
- Start Design:
- June 2011
- July 2013
- Project Value:
- Services Provided:
- Development Monitoring
- For further information on this Project please Contact:
- David Mason
- T: 01534 752752
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org